THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The End Of Forever

On Monday, I ended my relationship with Alex Ray. It's the very hardest thing I've ever had to do - no words can adequately express how torn I still feel. I still love him very much, but we both seemed to agree that we fought too much & hurt each other more often than not. So, this blog is dedicated to Alex, who gave me two wonderful years full of sweet memories. You carried me through one of the very toughest times in my life, Teddy Bear, & I'll never be able to pay you back for it. I hope to heaven above that our paths will cross again. I love you, always forever, Alex Ray.

This past Friday, I got a box full of goodies from home! I ate some of the PopTarts right away, & I immediately shared the CDs with my friends. The ones who love country best absolutely adored the music, & I'm working on getting them hooked :P The headphone splitter is already becoming indispensable (Thanks so much for all the plugins, Uncle Tony!), & I can't wait to start using the colored pencils (Thanks to Linda & Grady, I love you guys!). If only I could finish a picture now...

Today I helped with the new student lunch. We served Chicken Cordon Bleu, Herb Roasted Potatoes, Creamed Spinach & Cherry Cobbler. What a feast!

0 comments: