THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 24, 2011

This past week has been definitely interesting. On Friday, I went to the movies and watched Rango, which was hilarious. On Saturday, I went to an ice hockey game, and I do believe I'm addicted. ( I still wish that I could have played hockey growing up. ) On Sunday I went hiking in the Daniel Boone National Forest and saw the Natural Arch, which was absolutely breathtaking. And on Monday and Tuesday, I was on the fireteam, sitting on standby for a total of 15 hours! ( I made $17.50/hr. Do the math and be amazed! )

Today I got a letter from Alex! He told me about his current schedules and how Tater Patch's new theater is doing. Oh, I wish I could be there! And he sent pictures too; I've already put them up on my bulletin board so I can see him every day. I miss everyone so much, but I miss you most of all, Teddy Bear, and I promise to send you a letter back really soon!

Lastly, a big thank you to my Aunt Brenda for the extra money! I don't have anywhere to cash the check, though, so I'll send it on to Mom and Dad to deposit.

March graduation is tomorrow. I'll be saying goodbye to more friends. It seems I lose friends as quickly as I make them here! Lots of love always!

0 comments: