THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 18, 2011

As you can plainly guess by my writing of this blog, I have found my charger! Hooray!

On Monday, I received another package! It was filled with my anime DVDs, detergent, dryer sheets, & foot spray, plus my mimikaki! I can't wait to share the anime & Melaleuca with my friends!
A big thank you, Mom & Dad, & I love you bunches!

My only disappointment in this package is an old one: the third of my six disc Princess Tutu DVD set has been missing since one of our last trips to Helen, GA. Ideally, I'd like to ask Ian again to see if he's found the DVD or if he would look for it for me. Or I could find & download the 4 missing episodes online. I may have to settle with looking up the separate DVD online, though. It's only episodes 10-13 I'm missing, which made up Volume 3 in my collection. I have no idea what volume number it'd be in the separate discs, though...

My current requests are mostly creature comforts now.
-Eraser pens. An artist's book is fraught with many errors.
-Stewart's Key Lime Soda. Really hard to find, & pricey. Last seen at Target.
-A mirror for my locker. Our room's mirror got taken because it wasn't being cleaned in the morning.
-Mike McCarroll's new CD. I need to back up the bragging :P

0 comments: