THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Figured out why my phone's been acting up. It'll hold out a while longer....

This past weekend was a little dull. Mostly I kept busy by watching movies with Tim Walton. Hopefully as the weather warms up, we can get in some tennis games before Walton graduates at the end of April. But the weather here is more schizo than Georgia! It snowed this past week yet again. My instructor thinks that's the last of it, though.

Walton's decided to try to take my mind off of Alex by taking me to London, KY on weekend pass. Since I hold a bronze Color Card, I get two weekend passes every month, so it's all good.

A few wishlist pieces...
- Pens. Good ones, superfine tips would be nice, either black or blue ink. I need them for outlining sketches & for labeling foods in the kitchens when I'm on shift.
- A change sorter to keep on my closet shelf. I always have a handful of change left over from payday, & my changepurse is getting full...

How is my closet not full yet? All I can say is, thanks for the door organizer, Mom - it's been a lifesaver!

Tomorrow I go out on a peatburn with the fire team, so I need all my rest. Ni ni!

0 comments: