THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Between my phone being replaced and being on shift, it's been difficult for me to want to write on this blog again.

This is Tim's last week on center; he graduates on Friday, and then he'll go back to Versailles, KY. We've made sure that we'll be able to keep in touch, but I'm still going to miss him very much.

So many people are leaving just as I got here, it seems. It begs the question: Why bother networking? It's gotten too painful for me to make friends and then lose them so quickly. Maybe I'll just absorb myself in extra duties; it might get me noticed for leadership or something...

For the first time since I got here, I've found myself missing home. Luckily, it's only another handful of weeks until we go on summer break :) even shorter until I perform with Mike McCarroll again.

0 comments: