THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Countdown

I safely got through my 23rd birthday, no thanks to the zero tolerance policy towards alcohol on Pine Knot. I'm still working hard at McCreary County Health and Rehab for workbased learning, and I'm just about finished with my 5th week. I'll be finished with my workbased learning on the 18th of November, which will also be the day I take off on my Thanksgiving Leave. I'll get to see my Paul again!

Speaking of, I'm overjoyed to announce my engagement to Paul! We won't officially tie the knot for at least another two years - plenty of time for Paul to get through basic training and get through his nuclear schooling in Charleston, and for me to start building a nest egg once I graduate from the Job Corps program.

After Thanksgiving Leave, I'll have another two weeks to get some work done on my TAR. Christmas Break begins on December 16th and ends January 3rd. Graduation is projected for January 27th, so I should have time to finish my TAR and my CTR classes. I'll be using my breaks to jobhunt, too - wish me luck!

0 comments: