THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Approach

My phone is STILL not working with my blog again. SO! I'm going to have a little fun with this blog and post fun quiz results from blogthings.com ! Yay!

But first, a small update. Still coasting through Job Corps, and I actually see a light at the end of the tunnel! In other words, I've turned in my graduation papers and I'm projected to walk in January of next year. I've also volunteered to do some work-based learning at a nearby nursing home, and I still have to do the paper work for that. Today was a bake sale for a family in need - I spent almost $7 on sweets and proceeded to make myself sick! But oh, what a way to go, hee hee!

Ok! Time for a quiz result!







Your Personality Cluster is Introverted Intuition


You are multilayered and complex. No one can quite understand you.
You are very inspired and driven to achieve your goals.
Whether you know it or not, you are a visionary with a complete life plan.
You are intuitive enough to understand difficult problems, ideas, and people.


0 comments: