THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Beginning Of The End

Job Corps in Pine Knot, KY called me on Monday, after roughly two months of paper work. I hate dealing with my ADHD stuff, it seems to haunt me in everything I want to do o_o

Tomorrow (Sunday) is my very last day at home. I'm packed up with necessities for the first few months, if not weeks. I have a mini-itinerary ready for that morning as well.

...How did I get in Job Corps? I attended a recruitment meeting in my area. Mrs. Tonya Collins is my local counselor, and I met with her alongside other people my age who are looking to get a new lease on life. This was my first encounter with the paperwork I would be dealing with, and she went over it with us, step by step. After the meeting, I kept in touch with Mrs. Collins and we continued to finish up my paper work, which included my ADHD diagnosis. I've been off of my medicines for roughly a year now, and I'm ready to try new techniques to keep it under control. But I'll discuss that more later...

0 comments: