THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 6, 2011

I finally got a textbook to study with this past week. Slowly I'm working to finish the assigned chapters; I have a feeling the metric system is going to kill me though, since I've never really used it.

Yesterday, my dormstaff instated me as a new dorm leader. I was completely caught off guard, I've never led anything so I'm super nervous. That's not to mention the girls who were actively seeking the position. So now I feel like I have a target attached to me. Anyway, I've been moved from Room 8 in the back A-side bay to Room 2 in the front A-side bay; since Angela is leaving for advanced in a week, I'll be taking her place. Some of the other girls say I've got the toughest room with Tori and Chantèa, but Angela says I've got good roomies.

After June 5th, all leaves and weekend passes are cut off, in anticipation of Summer Break, which begins on the 30th. The moment I have my confirmation and itinerary, I'll let you know, Mom and Dad. I'm looking forward to visiting at home!

0 comments: